Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
ZO Skin Health, Inc.
ZO® SKIN HEALTH, INC. – THE NEXT GENERATION OF SKIN HEALTH SOLUTIONS
ZO Skin Health, Inc. develops and delivers innovative skincare solutions that optimize skin health based on the latest advances in skin therapy technologies, unique delivery systems, bioengineered complexes, and exclusive formulations. By providing comprehensive skincare programs for physicians and their patients, ZO Skin Health, Inc. bridges the gap between therapeutic treatments and daily care, allowing patients to experience continuously healthy skin regardless of their age, ethnicity or unique skin condition.
Normalizing Serum Treatment for Red, Sensitized Skin
Rozatrol™ is a multi-modal treatment that relieves the visible symptoms known to be associated with Rozacea. Normalizes skin by reducing excess oil, which can lead to inflammation. An enzymatic exfoliator provides ultra-mild exfoliation, while amino acids support optimal micro-circulation to prevent the signs of premature aging.
Rozacea, red, sensitized skin
- Inflammatory modulation complex helps reverse the appearance of existing skin redness, while preventing future UV induced inflammation
- Advanced amino acid complex helps promote optimal microcirculation to encourage healthy vascular functions and to restore skin to a more radiant appearance
- Triple-blend oil control complex prevents excess sebum production and provides anti-microbial benefits
- Enzymatic exfoliator provides mild exfoliation promoting epidermal renewal and helps smooth skin texture and even skin tone
- Helps restore cellular communication signals to normalize and stabilize natural skin functions
- Antioxidant protection helps minimize inflammation and damage induced by daily oxidative stress
- Replenishes hydration and supports a healthy skin barrier function
*ZO Products can be purchased online through the online store. You must be a current patient of Dr. Leech in order to purchase through the online store. Please call us at (423) 826-8200 for more details or to obtain code for online purchases.